USE BY MINORS
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
USE OF THE SITE
The Site is being made available for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, sell, resell, or exploit for commercial use any portion of the Site, any use or access to the Site, or any use or access to the Site's content, software, or other materials. In addition, you agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the preceding sentence, you agree that you will not:
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Threaten, harass, "stalk", abuse, slander, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, vulgar, defamatory, infringing, obscene, tortuous, indecent, unlawful, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including, but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed through the Site;
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site, networks or servers connected to the Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks or servers;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, logins and passwords of others, or computer systems and networks connected to the Site;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- Use the Site in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state, provincial or local laws, rules or regulations, disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of any service offered on the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges; and
- Link, "frame" or "mirror" any content or information contained on or accessible from the Site without the prior written approval of CCP or its licensors, as may be appropriate. Any linking from other sites may be to the Site's home page only and any display of the Site may not be framed.
You agree to:
- Comply with all notices, instructions and rules posted on the Site; and
- Implement all Internet access and all security procedures required to use the Site at your sole expense.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
From time to time, the Site may contain references or links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) not controlled by CCP or its suppliers or licensors. CCP provides such information and links as a convenience to you and should not be considered endorsements of such sites or any content, products or information offered on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that CCP is not responsible for any aspect of the information or content contained in any third party materials or on any third party sites accessible or linked to the Site.
USE OF THE MESSAGE BOARD
The Site's message board, bulletin boards, and related services enable users to post content (including, without limitation, statements, opinions, images, sounds, IP addresses, websites, and other material or information, all collectively referred to as "Content"), participate in discussion forums, and view Content posted by other users. CCP is not responsible for any Content posted or provided by users. You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any Content to the Site in any format, or if you otherwise view or participate in any chat rooms or online discussion forums, you will be solely responsible for Content that you post to the Site. If you are not the owner of the Content submitted to the Site, you represent and warrant that you have received all necessary consents and authorizations from the owner of such rights, and agree to indemnify and hold CCP harmless if any such Content is submitted in violation of any owner's intellectual property or other rights.
From time to time, CCP may establish practices and procedures relating to the use of and participation in the Site's message board and related discussion forums. Such practices and procedures may include limitations on the number of entries and the size of files that may be submitted, limitations on the number of participants in any chat room at any given time, and the number of days user-posted Content will be saved before deletion. CCP, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to monitor, view, edit, limit, restrict, or remove any Content that any user submits or posts to the Site. However, CCP is not obligated to monitor, filter, or otherwise edit Content submitted or posted by users of the Site. You irrevocably consent to our monitoring or recording of any Content you post to the Site.
By submitting Content to the Site (whether through the message board, chat rooms, or any other means), you grant CCP a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, disclose, display, exhibit, perform, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or hereafter developed. Further, CCP shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such Content for any purposes whatsoever including but not limited to research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of products and other items incorporating such ideas without compensation to you. You also agree to execute any and all documents that CCP may reasonably request in connection with confirming CCP's unlimited right to use such Content without further compensation. CCP reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to disclose any user Content (or portion thereof) for any reason, including without limitation (1) to satisfy any applicable law or regulation, (2) to comply with any governmental or judicial order, inquiry, or other request, (3) to enforce this agreement or otherwise protect our legal rights and remedies, or (4) to report a crime or other any behavior that potentially may be offensive or harmful to the health or welfare of others.
USE OF INFORMATION
When participating in any message board, bulletin board, chat room, or other discussion forum, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, incomplete, or unsuitable. CCP urges you not to take any action based on any such Content. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, CCP, its licensors, its suppliers, and its agents, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and representatives, is not liable for any decision made or any action taken (or not taken) by any user under any circumstance in reliance on the Content provided by this Site or any software, data or information provided or made available via the Site, including any software made available for download. You are responsible for the entire risk arising from use of the Site and its associate Content, software, products and services.
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF USE
CCP reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Site (or any portion of the Site) from time to time, without notice and for any reason. CCP also may suspend or terminate your use of the Site at any time, without notice and for any reason. CCP has sole discretion in determining whether to modify, suspend, or terminate the Site or your access to, or use of, the Site. You agree that CCP is not liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or termination of the Site or your access to, or use of, the Site.
THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED OR LICENSED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PRORIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY CCP, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS SUPPLIERS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOU OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS, DAMAGE, OR EXPENSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied or statutory warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied or statutory warranties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL CCP, ITS LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY SOFTWARE, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR LINKED WEB SITE CONTAINED IN OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER BASED IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF CCP, ITS LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL CCP, ITS LICENSORS, OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH CCP IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND ANY RELATED SERVICES, AND TO CANCEL AND TERMINATE ALL ACCOUNTS REGISTERED TO YOU.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations may not apply to you.